Who we are
The address of our website is: https://atg-steel.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors post comments on the website, we collect the information displayed in the comment form, the visitor’s IP address and the user agent string (which identifies the browser) to help us detect spam.
If you are a registered user and upload photos to this website, you should avoid uploading photos with an EXIF GPS location. Visitors to this website could download photos stored on this website and extract their location information.
If you write a comment on our website, this may be an agreement to store your name, e-mail address and website in cookies. This is a convenience feature so that you do not have to re-enter all this information when you write another comment. These cookies are stored for one year.
If you have an account and you log on to this website, we will set a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will set some cookies to store your login information and display options. Login cookies expire after two days and display option cookies expire after one year. If you select “Keep me logged in” when you log in, your login will be kept for a fortnight. When you log out of your account, the login cookies are deleted.
When you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie is stored in your browser. This cookie contains no personal data and only refers to the article ID of the article you have just edited. The cookie expires after one day.
Embedded content from other websites
Contributions on this website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if the visitor had visited the other website.
With whom we share your data
How long we store your data
If you write a comment, it will be saved including metadata for an unlimited time. This way we can automatically detect and release follow-up comments instead of having to keep them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can view, change or delete their personal information at any time (the user name cannot be changed). Administrators of the website can also view and change this information.
What rights do you have to your data
If you have an account on this website or have written comments, you can request an export of your personal data from us, including all data you have provided us with. In addition, you can request the deletion of all personal data that we have stored about you. This does not include data that we are required to keep due to administrative, legal or security requirements.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments could be examined by an automated spam detection service.
ATG Deutschland GmbH handles your personal data responsibly when you use our offers. We take all necessary measures to protect the personal data provided by you and to comply with the applicable national and European data protection regulations at all times. In the following we inform you for what purpose and on what legal basis this data is processed, to whom the data is passed on and how long it is stored, as well as what rights you are entitled to.
1. General information
2. Scope This data protection declaration is valid from 25.5.2018 for the websites operated by ATG Deutschland GmbH.
II Responsible and data protection officer
Responsible for your personal data is the
ATG Deutschland GmbH,
45478 Mühlheim an der Ruhr,
You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org:
Dr. Daniel Kötz Kanzlei
Kötz Fusbahn Rechtsanwälte Partnerschaftsgesellschaft
Blumenstr. 740212 Düsseldorf
Tel : +49(0) 211 – 82 85 36-0
Fax : +49(0) 211 – 82 85 36-29
Processing of your data
• Provision of the website
• Description of data processingWhenever the website is called up, the Provider’s server automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer. The following data is collected:
• Information about the browser type and version used
• The user’s operating system
• The Internet service provider of the user
• The IP address of the user
• Date and time of access
• Sites from which the user’s system accesses our website
• Web sites that are accessed by the user’s system via our website Subscribe to DeepL Pro to edit this document. Visit www.DeepL.com/Pro for more information. The data is also stored in the log files of our system. Not affected by this are the IP addresses of the user or other data that allow the data to be assigned to a user. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. processing purpose and legal basisThe temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable the website to be delivered to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session. The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legitimate interest in data processing in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO arises from the preservation of the functionality of the website.
3. recipient of the data and storage periodThe data will not be passed on to third parties and will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the purpose of providing the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
4. possibility of opposition and removal The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is mandatory for the operation of the website. There is therefore no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
The purpose of the cookies used by Google Analytics is to analyse how you use the website. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to evaluate the use of our website by users, to compile reports on the activities within this website and to provide us with further services associated with the use of this website and the use of the Internet. The processed data can be used to create pseudonymous user profiles of the users. We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymisation. This means that the IP address of the user is shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states which are party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by the user’s browser is not combined with other data from Google. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legitimate interest in the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO is the design of our website to meet the needs of our customers.
3. recipient of the data and storage period The information obtained through the cookies from Google Analytics for the use of the online offer is usually transferred by Google to a server in the USA and stored there.
All other information due to technically necessary cookies or performance cookies will not be passed on to third parties by us. User data will be deleted after 14 months at the latest.
4. possibility of objection and removal
2. Google AnalyticsYou can prevent the storage of cookies by Google Analytics by adjusting your browser software accordingly; users can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to their use of the online offer to Google and the processing of this data by Google. There are several possibilities for this:
• You can object to web analysis by Google Analytics by setting an opt-out cookie that instructs Google not to store or use your data for web analysis purposes. Please note that with this solution the web analysis will only not take place as long as the opt-out cookie is saved by the browser. If you would like to set the opt out cookie now, please click here.
• However, you can also prevent the storage of cookies used for profile creation by making the appropriate setting in your browser software.
• Depending on the browser you are using, you have the option of installing a browser plugin that prevents tracking. To do so, please click here and install the browser plugin available there.
III. contact form and e-mail contact
1. Description of data processing
On our internet pages there is a contact form which can be used for electronic contact. If a user takes advantage of this possibility, the data entered in the input mask is transmitted to us and stored. These mandatory fields are: Email and the message. As voluntary information you can also enter the title, first name, surname, street, house number, subject and telephone number. The following data is also saved at the time the message is sent: The IP address of the user and the date and time of registration. For the processing of the data, your consent will be obtained during the sending process and reference will be made to this data protection declaration.
Alternatively, it is possible to contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the user’s personal data transmitted with the e-mail will be stored. In this context, the data will not be passed on to third parties. The data will be used exclusively for processing the conversation.
2. processing purpose and legal basis The processing of the personal data from the input mask serves us solely to process the contact. In the case of contacting us by e-mail, this is also the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data. The other personal data processed during the sending process serves to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent. The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 letter f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
3. recipient and duration of storage
The data will not be passed on to third parties and will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected. This is the case for the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be concluded from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of 90 days at the latest.
4. possibility of objection and removal
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can contradict the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case the conversation cannot be continued. The objection must be sent to email@example.com. All personal data stored in the course of the contact will be deleted in this case.
1. Rights of data subjects
If the legal requirements are met, you are entitled to the following rights in accordance with Art. 13 Para. 2, 15 to 22 DSGVO.
1. Right of access to information You have the right to receive information from us about the purpose and legal basis for which we have stored which categories of personal data, the recipients to whom we disclose the data and the planned duration of storage. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you wish to exercise your right to information.
2. Correction, deletion, limitation of processing and data transferability Furthermore, if the legal requirements are met, you have the right to demand the correction or completion of incorrect or incomplete data, the deletion or restriction of processing or data transferability.
III Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to you, which is carried out on the basis of Art. 6 paragraph 1 letter e or f of the DPA; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
1. Revocation of consent You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration of consent at any time. Revocation of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that has taken place on the basis of your consent until revocation.
2. Supervisory authority Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place of the suspected infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the DPA. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted will inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Art. 78 DSGVO.
The address of the supervisory authority responsible for our company is: Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Nordrhein-Westfalen, Postfach 20 04 44, 40102 Düsseldorf, Tel.: 0211/38424-0, E-Mail: email@example.com